• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Head gasket leaking oil

Well it still runs pretty good with no problems related to HG thankfully, my next step is to catch up on v2 tuning, apparently some more updates I wasn't aware of, I guess I need to visit them forums more often to stay on top. Otherwise I think there are ton more discussion on how to go about v2 stuff. Like its suggested to start canbus at 90 or something for 75hp, but it's still too smokey for me and I'm starting at high 70s low 80s and playing with timing. Once I get it figured out a bit more I think I'll be super happy. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, trreed said:

Interesting. So the Pacifica is both a hybrid and a full electric car? If it's hybrid, shouldn't the gas motor and regen braking charge the battery?  Why does it have a battery charging port?

They do not use the gas engine to fully charge the battery. That would make it an hev, it is less efficient on this method. Regen braking will not fully charge it either.