• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How to import / Export custom tunes in the IQuad App

Me78569

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought the medium injector trucks daily 1.0.0 tune and can’t get it to download to my iPhone. It just send me to this page.

When I hit download it sends me to the consent page then from there it just looks like a bunch of code. Any suggestions? 

Edited by Crewpup15

• 2 years later...

If you are on an Apple device and downloaded tunes are not showing up in IQuad, you can send the file to IQuad from the file itself. 

1) download the file onto your device

2) go to the file in “Files”. If the file icon is not visible on your screen, swipe all the way left and search for “Files”. Will be an icon of a blue folder. 
3) find the file and press and hold on the file, should be a .json file. 

4) click “share”

5) choose the IQuad app to open the file in the app. 

This should open the tune in the IQuad app under custom tuning. After naming the tune, it moves you to the custom settings screen where the imported tune is loaded. Save the tune and you are good to go. 

I could’t find this thread so made this post that includes a few screenshots.