• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thank you!!!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I've got to publicly announce this. I've got to say "Thank You Jacob and @dieselautopower!" Since he's been keeping in touch with me with the Quadzilla and other things. I got got a letter address from Utah I knew the address seen it enough times. Well Jacob sent me two prepay debit cards for fuel to help out with running @MoparMom back and forth to Dialysis. More or less bought me a tank a fuel and maybe a meal for both of us.

Again Thank you Jacob for this personal donation and helping out. :thankyou::thanks:

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Owner

Not a problem. I've got you configured now so if anyone posts on the "Diesel Auto Power Forum" it should send you a email notifying you of the new post. Trying to make communication easy as possible for you. 

2 minutes ago, dieselautopower said:

Hope 2018 will be a great year for you.

Same to DAP and you as well Jacob!