• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Found source for VP44 connector

I found a source for VP44 connectors, and pigtails. 

http://americadiesel.us/

$13.20 for the connector shell

$2.20 for each pigtail (I ordered 10, to allow for a few mistakes)

$57 shipping :omg:

My total was $92.  Even with International Priority FedEx fees, that's still cheaper than other sources.

It's a genuine AMP 965734, new.  Our stock connector has two holes blocked.  This one has all nine holes open, so I'll have to plug two. It did not come with the wire-cover back-plate.

I ordered 10 pigtails.  I was expecting them to be all one color, but I was happy to see that they randomized the colors for me.  They aren't the factory colors/stripes, but any color is better than all-the-same.

MoreHoles.jpg

Edited by marked23
  • Like 2