• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A little maintenance,, Well its about time!

My ABS rear axle speed sensor and my auto trans back-up light switch finally arrived from Rock Auto after TWO WEEKS !

I removed the spare tire.....Well hell,,,,,, now I can get easy access to the ABS speed sensor.  Came right out.easy, didnt break off.

I did not use the plug pig tail extension that was included.

ABS/Brake dash lights are OFF Finally. ! .........Cool..............

I drove the left tires up on ramps so the truck was tilted. Pulled the old Back-up light switch off the auto trans. Cool , No Oil came out with the truck tilted  (Yeah My Trans OIl level was full). Installed the new switch. and WaaLaa,,, My back-up lights finally work

Its about time you fixed those things Dude !   My New ECM has got me motivated !  Now to Wire up a aftermarket back-up light

:cheerleader::cheers::cheers::cheerleader:

Edited by GSP7
  • Like 1

Luckily I dont have front ABS bull chit on my 99

At least One good thing about a '99,,,,, no front ABS garbage to fuss with :thumb1:

Now I only have safety belt light that always goes on

Any tips on getting that to stay off?

Edited by GSP7

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, GSP7 said:

Luckily I dont have front ABS bull chit on my 99

At least One good thing about a '99,,,,, no front ABS garbage to fuss with :thumb1:

Now I only have safety belt light that always goes on

Any tips on getting that to stay off?

Interesting. My 99 has front ABS. Was it an option that year @bigfish95971? The sensors live in under the inboard rotors so you need to pull the unit bearings to change them. What a PITA. I'm jealous of your 99.

Edited by dave110