A little maintenance,, Well its about time!

My ABS rear axle speed sensor and my auto trans back-up light switch finally arrived from Rock Auto after TWO WEEKS !

I removed the spare tire.....Well hell,,,,,, now I can get easy access to the ABS speed sensor.  Came right out.easy, didnt break off.

I did not use the plug pig tail extension that was included.

ABS/Brake dash lights are OFF Finally. ! .........Cool..............

I drove the left tires up on ramps so the truck was tilted. Pulled the old Back-up light switch off the auto trans. Cool , No Oil came out with the truck tilted  (Yeah My Trans OIl level was full). Installed the new switch. and WaaLaa,,, My back-up lights finally work

Its about time you fixed those things Dude !   My New ECM has got me motivated !  Now to Wire up a aftermarket back-up light

:cheerleader::cheers::cheers::cheerleader:

Luckily I dont have front ABS bull chit on my 99

At least One good thing about a '99,,,,, no front ABS garbage to fuss with :thumb1:

Now I only have safety belt light that always goes on

Any tips on getting that to stay off?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, GSP7 said:

Luckily I dont have front ABS bull chit on my 99

At least One good thing about a '99,,,,, no front ABS garbage to fuss with :thumb1:

Now I only have safety belt light that always goes on

Any tips on getting that to stay off?

Interesting. My 99 has front ABS. Was it an option that year @bigfish95971? The sensors live in under the inboard rotors so you need to pull the unit bearings to change them. What a PITA. I'm jealous of your 99.

Archived