• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hope it soon looks better then this!

Looks lot like my truck except mine is all together yet... :tongue: I'm sure it will look awesome to have a new looking truck again... :thumbup2:

Would you happen to have the factory decals on the box that say 4X4 and whatever else it may have been on there. I'm debating whether or not to decal it again and the guy doing the body and paint said he'd put original back on if it were his. would like t see some pics of the factory decals

Ok, I thought there was the 4X4 stickers on the side of the box as well. I notice the moulding you have on the doors for preventing door dents, is that an after market trim or factory? I ask because I was at the dealer yesterday and he never had a listing for it :shrug:. You still have the stainless on the bottom too?

The molding is standard. I would definitely get some rocker panel covers like Mike did, then road salt or tar or anything else, doesn't get plastered to the rockers and ruin them. Like on mine, behind the back tire on the rocker portion, the paint has spots in it that show the undercoat and I have spots of tar.