We have detected that you are blocking our advertisers. We pay our operational bills with advertising and donations. Please add Mopar1973Man.Com to your whitelist of sites on your adblocker. If you register as a member and submit a donation to the website, the advertising amount is reduced the more you donate. 

whitelist.png

This will allow you to keep you adblocker turned on for other sites and allow to display advertising here. Thank you, for understanding and whitelisting Mopar1973Man.Com. This will allow us to continue providing quality Cummins diesel information to everyone for free!

• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
dobienut

Hope it soon looks better then this!

Looks lot like my truck except mine is all together yet... :tongue: I'm sure it will look awesome to have a new looking truck again... :thumbup2:

Would you happen to have the factory decals on the box that say 4X4 and whatever else it may have been on there. I'm debating whether or not to decal it again and the guy doing the body and paint said he'd put original back on if it were his. would like t see some pics of the factory decals

Well the dodge on the hood actualy goes on the tailgate... There is no decals on the hood. There is only a the RAM logo on the doors. Then the SLT badge behind the quad doors. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1146 http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1145

Ok, I thought there was the 4X4 stickers on the side of the box as well. I notice the moulding you have on the doors for preventing door dents, is that an after market trim or factory? I ask because I was at the dealer yesterday and he never had a listing for it :shrug:. You still have the stainless on the bottom too?

The molding is standard. I would definitely get some rocker panel covers like Mike did, then road salt or tar or anything else, doesn't get plastered to the rockers and ruin them. Like on mine, behind the back tire on the rocker portion, the paint has spots in it that show the undercoat and I have spots of tar.