• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Prayers needed - Betty Holderness

• Owner

Our Mail Lady (Betty Holderness) has fallen ill and wound up in the hospital last Saturday. At first we are all kind of stunned at what that she wound up in the hospital. Come to find out she is dying from cancer. She has been providing US mail here in the Salmon River Canyon for over 25 years. Just really sad to find out that she is going to lose her life to cancer. Please say a few prayers for this kind lady and may her soul pass on to heaven peacefully. 

On 4/18/2018 at 7:51 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Our Mail Lady (Betty Holderness) has fallen ill and wound up in the hospital last Saturday. At first we are all kind of stunned at what that she wound up in the hospital. Come to find out she is dying from cancer. She has been providing US mail here in the Salmon River Canyon for over 25 years. Just really sad to find out that she is going to lose her life to cancer. Please say a few prayers for this kind lady and may her soul pass on to heaven peacefully. 

I saw your post the other day and feel for you and her family. My sister in law was having the same problem and died yesterday. It was a little touchy for me to respond. But my thoughts and prayers are with her, Betty and her family as much as they are with mine. It is tough to loose those that we know and love, just know way around it. So to Betty I wish her the best and to Carolyn, I wish her God's speed on her journey.

Edited by dripley