• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Free but you pay shipping TDR 98-to current

Started unloading back of pick up from full timing all over US.  (Been stuck at home 2 yrs) goood thing I had air bags for all the junk I  used to carry.  And I still don't know much about these 2nd gens.  But when we broke down I would find article in a TDR that I thought might apply and read it waiting for tow truck.  

Now all online if you need them and with this site I don't think i'll be needing them any more.  

Free but you pay shipping... first come first serve.  ??  I'm sure this (collectible) collection would enhance every mechanics dream.

My dump or county ran "recycling and transfer station"  is $53.00 to get pass the gate, that is if you have material separated, plastic and metal and nothing with any electronics and 8 foot bed and "level or less than level" with the sides.  And I get up again in property tax bill.  So ya you can haul them to the dump for me.  

• Owner
18 hours ago, 015point9 said:

My dump or county ran "recycling and transfer station"  is $53.00 to get pass the gate

That's sick. 

Adams County (Idaho) and common household trash is free. Appliances, tires have a small price. Even my waste engine oil is free. I just got to haul it to the dump site. Typically 20-25 gallons at a time. Local dumpsters are free as long as you can get the trash the man opening. Pollock has 5 larger dumpsters. Everything from deer carcases, tires, household trash, you name it.