• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tick,Tick,Tick

...you get that feeling that things are going to blow up one of these days? Maybe so, but people are getting real edgy. Living in the wilderness area takes me away from that "flat lander" mentality. A lotta things that are being hyped/written out there have no validity to them. They trigger the stress and upsets that people are experiencing. The wilderness has always kept us well grounded and balanced. Let me explain something to you.....when you step foot into a forest you are entering the ONLY lawful enviorment in this world. Everything in that forest Obeys the Law of God...I repeat. It is truly a lawful enviroment that obeys the law of God. If you look at the trees..they all point to heaven. Look up! All plants and animals are feed, protected and nourished according to God's plan....not the forestry office. If you really want to take a quick look at what happens in that forest..mark off a foot square plot with a stick. Put a drop of water in it and a crumb of bread. Watch what happens in that square foot plot and you,ll see activity that you could not imagine. (Great lesson for the kids too.) Now image the entire circumference of the national forest and multiply that activity accordingly. A lot is going on under foot that you never stop to look at. Take a wild rose in you hand and observe the delicate details of it. Talk about artistry...wow! The forest contains all the herbs, vitamins, etc known to man...take time to identify them and use them. I call this forest gardening....plucking what God has provided and using it wisely. When you step into this lawful enviroment you experience peace and calm....thank Him for that. God bless. Now go take a hike and learn.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, actually I do get some hiking in every once in a while. Even on the longest hike, I cover such a minuscule part of the great earth, could not comprehend how much life is in that soil? Nice to hear from you Moparmom:)

Thank you for responding. I'd like to make a suggestion to you if I may. Since you hike when you can..get over to the nearest book store and get a book/manual of the plants in your area. Now just match the pictures and see what you come up with. I have taken little plastic bags along with me and just slip them into it and on the page of the book. I can read up on it later. To mark the spot that you found it you can use a few rocks, sticks, etc., until you get familar with the plant and see more of it.There is a real treasure trouve out there and it's all yours. Classify what you see and what you can eat. I don't see sick animals here and the stream beds are not lined with dead carcasses...so something beautiful is going on and it is meant to be enjoyed.We spend a lot of time in the wildernes and each day reveals something more wonderous.

...you get that feeling that things are going to blow up one of these days? Maybe so, but people are getting real edgy. Living in the wilderness area takes me away from that "flat lander" mentality. A lotta things that are being hyped/written out there have no validity to them. They trigger the stress and upsets that people are experiencing. The wilderness has always kept us well grounded and balanced. Let me explain something to you.....when you step foot into a forest you are entering the ONLY lawful enviorment in this world. Everything in that forest Obeys the Law of God...I repeat. It is truly a lawful enviroment that obeys the law of God. If you look at the trees..they all point to heaven. Look up! All plants and animals are feed, protected and nourished according to God's plan....not the forestry office. If you really want to take a quick look at what happens in that forest..mark off a foot square plot with a stick. Put a drop of water in it and a crumb of bread. Watch what happens in that square foot plot and you,ll see activity that you could not imagine. (Great lesson for the kids too.) Now image the entire circumference of the national forest and multiply that activity accordingly. A lot is going on under foot that you never stop to look at. Take a wild rose in you hand and observe the delicate details of it. Talk about artistry...wow! The forest contains all the herbs, vitamins, etc known to man...take time to identify them and use them. I call this forest gardening....plucking what God has provided and using it wisely. When you step into this lawful enviroment you experience peace and calm....thank Him for that. God bless. Now go take a hike and learn.

Hi MoparMom, Unfortunately, much if not nearly ALL of America has become followers and enactors of "flat lander" mentality. Enjoy the forests you have while you can. In my neck of the woods, you NEVER go into the forest without being heavily armed for fear of stumbling across a meth lab or marajuana patch on my OWN LAND. Folks regularly trespass, steal firewood, poach game, vandalize, and set fires just to be hateful. Posted signs mean NOTHING and get torn down, gates get pulled off the gate post, occassionly threatening notes are left or the occasional annoymous phone call is received conveying the same. Be thankful you do not live among the "golden hoard"........the off spring of the "ME or entitlement generation". I agree with you about how God looks after his forest. I just wish the rest of the world would get that message. INDEED I have faith HE will look after me and our family's forest........God also blessed me with the income to afford a nice Benellin M3 Super 90 and a number of rather interesting side arms to help along the law of the forest on those rare occasions. :) Its a shame more folks don't value and understand Mother Nature the God created not to mention have respect for their neighbors. One of my favorite things to do while out in the forest is to set very still and watch over a few of my favorite food plots and enjoy the wild turkey, deer, and even saw a family of otters frolicing in the creek.

I live in a wooded area, not wilderness, but a nice place for bear, deer, coyotes, fox, and other animals. The me generation has been stripping it away, long driveways, deep into the woods to build there homes. Less and less room for the animals. The only thing helping them now is the recession.

• 1 month later...

Nice post Moparmom. I could make a very big post on this topic and the way the world is going IMO, but it would probably overload Moparman's bandwith usage :mad: and I don't want to come across as a negative person here. I can tell you it sickens me to watch how the world is going adn the mentality of mankind...there's no common sense anymore and our countries are being run by a bunch of liars and crooks, no matter how much they want to try and look like angels! Hmm, I feel the tenson building up as I type...... possibly to be continued! :stirthepot:

Big 10-4 to that ! An example of how baked our gov't is here in Canada. I see the other day they committed to "GIVING" 30 million dollars to Pakistan. Now, don't get me wrong, I do believe sometimes all countries maybe should help out the poorer countries rather than seeing innocent people, and especially children go without, with no other means of getting things they need to survive. With that being said, we've given millions to Afganistan and Iraq and who knows who else, and here in Canada we have people literally dying because they have no doctors to perform crucial operations on people in a timely manner and wings in hospitals shut down because they have no money to hire staff and buy materials to run them. Our roads...I wont even go there ! Unless you live where the heavy political support comes from, then you get everything , roads, health care etc. Maybe if these twits we have running our country had to go back to a normal everyday joe wage and didn't have their huge pensions to retire on after serving eight years, they'd look at things differently. And here we are, dumb Canadians just sitting back and letting them get away with the things they pull. All of the above I know you guys in the USA deal with too...sickening isn't it that people screw other people to have money and power , instead of everyone just trying to get by making a "nice" living for themselves :(