• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Tire Size found 235's to 245's

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Kind of like a Big O tire I fell in love with years ago and the quit making them.

Not just tires that happens to.  I remember this chocolate desert thing that came out when I was about 25.  Loved it and couple years later no more.  What's up with that anyway???  Good product that seems quite popular and then all of a sudden no more.  Can think of others too if I spent the time. Is Big O even around anymore?  I don't recall seeing them for quite some time.

31 minutes ago, Russ Roth said:

I remember this chocolate desert thing that came out when I was about 25.  Loved it and couple years later no more.  What's up with that anyway??? 

It happened to me quite a few times too, not chocolate but just random stuff that makes sense 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner

Dec. 11, 2018 was my first night of running the 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 215 tires on snow. All I can say is WOW! These things really bite the pavement even with a snow-covered highway. It snowing pretty good on the way home that little 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 ran great with the 215/85 R16 tires. Came to Fort Hall Grade and was count all the car and truck slid off the highway there were 6 vehicles all slid off the highway most with wide tires. I was still running 2WD. After seeing about 3 of then I pull the transfer case into 4WD. Still, in all, I was still cruising 45 to 50 MPH and it was snow good. Broke over the top of the grade and down the backside still awesome control. Grabbed the O/D off button let the truck unwind down the grade. Hit the bottom of the valley and went back to overdrive and 45 to 50 MPH speeds. This is the best this little truck has ever run in the snow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1