• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Idaho

snowbird

Thanks. Yes we are in the foothills. I know where the Escapees park is. We have been there before to look around. Was a member for a few years but never used it so we didn't renew.  Good organization. If we were full time then it might work for us. We are what I call half timers plus.  Not going to give up our home here in Idaho.  We are pretty much free to go when we want and for as long as we want but it is a nice feeling to have a home to back to. 

About got the Valve body done. Old and slow :).  Just taking my time blueprinting things. I made a "jig" to mount under the transfer case to make it esiaer (safer) to drop.  That kept me busy for a day or two. everythng removed and ready to drop. I will use the jig and floor jack for the transfer case and transmission jack for the tranny.   Looking forward to getting into in.  Again keep in touch and let us know if you are down in Yuma.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
11 hours ago, snowbird said:

@dripley Yes it does.  The hardest part so far is all the Loctited bolts from the factory.... They drenched every bolt I think. Someone should have told "a little dab will do ya"  for those old enough to remember that ad. :).

7 hours ago, dripley said:

Brylcreem. Googled it to see if I could spell it, you can still buy it.

Wish the factory would have invested it a little anti sieze.

• Like 1