• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clutch and brake pedal bushings

I sprung a good leak in the hydro boost recently and going to do rebuild next week. Figured to redo the the brake and clutch pedal while I am at it since the clutch pedal is starting to squeak some. Anyone know where I can buy them?

58 minutes ago, portlandareae28 said:

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/de/full.aspx?Page=45

My truck needs them too, doesn't look fun getting up in there.  Who has done the bushing swap?

This might be where I have seen them before. I do remember being very surprised at the $22 each for the pedal pads. 

It definitely does not look like fun at all. But since I will be in there taking the Hydro booster of the pedal that i will be half way there any way. Might as well do it all since I will be that far in. Ordered a new brake pedal switch 2 days ago.