• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Compund turbo quadzilla tune.

Cummins_Crazy

I've been reading a lot on here about the quadzilla getting comfortable on tuning it with the new setup. We are moving to Montana from New Mexico pulling a 30ft trailer with all the house things. I'm trying to find the best tune for fuel mileage without losing too much power for pulling the hills. I'm new to it so any information would be awesome. I have 7x.009 injectors with a s475 lower and a phatshaft upper i can't quite remember the turbo size I'll look it up and get it though. 

with the weight you are pulling I wouldn't be to worried about MPG.  you will be cruising at pretty high load and boost levels and needing a lot of duration to get the twins moving with the little 7 x .009's.  

If you have studs then you can run a bit more timing, but I don't think I would be pushing it much past 17*