• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Gearhead1

02 quad cab dually 2 whl dr. truck pulls right under torque,left decelerating.

I have a strange problem here. Just had new tires installed and never noticed this before. under torque truck pulls right. deceleration truck pulls left. wheels are tight, pressures equal. 

Truck is a 04 not 02.

My wife's first Dokota did that and it turned out the rear end was rotating on the springs. Something had sheared off allowing it to rotate. Did same thing yours is doing. It has been so long ago I dont remember what I had done to fix it, nor had I experienced that before or since. I noticed a weird noise and got her to put it in gear and the whole rear end rotated about an 1/8 of turn. It was weird.

• Like 1

Ok, put her on the rack this morning. Caster was weak.we readjusted that and the toe in and seams to be fine now. I will see how she pulls now and hope this all is corrected.