• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

GDP Tuning EZGDPM EZ Lynk Monitor

Youngblood24v

My guess is they had a budget, and the turbo budget was chewed up by the unnecessary VP swap.  Hence his "I think we can do this on a stock turbo" statement.  But the kid got a fresh VP.  I bet they were stoked they only had to double 186 hp instead of a 200+ hp truck.

I also don't think they quite have the understanding of the V2 tuning to get it right.

Edited by trreed

They honestly have a great package that they put together in conjunction with the Adrenaline to get somebody pretty darn close to doubling their horse power on a budget. I think the point of the video was to highlight the injector - Adrenaline package which it does a pretty good job of doing. They are also careful to let people know that the transmission does need to be beefed up and how to do it safely. I like the idea of their mechanical fuel pump too. 

I wish that they could have shown that with proper turbo and injectors you could add 180+HP like we've seen. The stock HY35 turbo though is a huge limiting factor. 

I've ordered the GDP monitor from PDD and they are even adding some custom tunes to it for my truck. Should be here next week, the biggest problems I've tried the android base and the iOS base. Living in Las Vegas NV it gets super hot and seems to fry my talents or iPhones on long drives and then i can no longer watch my temps as I'm not running any other gauges. I contacted GDP directly and they told me they will have no problem in the heat and with the wired on/off switch i don't won't have to worry about it charging or dying mid drive. I travel to northern NV quite often so I've ran into this problem numerous times.