• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quad cab rear window detached at hinge

I would use 3m 5200 polyurethane adhesive, it's the best I have ever used, it's expensive at around 25$ per tube but it works,  I used it to reattach the latch part (not the hinge) to the rear side window, 8 years ago.  Clean up area to be glued good with acetone or similar but don't use a alcohol based cleaner as polyurethane  and alcohol don't play nice together.  I just checked you can get a 3 oz. tube for around 8$.  The stuff is truly amazing.  And no I don't own or have shares in 3m haha.

Edited by bcbigfoot
  • Like 1