• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Modern Power Point

• Owner
59 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Still no snow ? 

In the yard no. As for in New Meadows, Idaho I drove there a nasty winter storm last night so bad it buried my headlight till it went nearly dark on me. HID lights don't have even heat to keep the snow off the outer plastic in a bad storm. 

42 minutes ago, SavageTusk said:

Hey out of curiosity, what's that metal piece on your shifter.

That is my exhaust brake switch. 

• 1 year later...
  • Owner

Bring this back around. 

I need to do the power point down below now. I'm finding now that I've got @Wet Vettein my life we are constantly looking for one more port for charging phone. Then any passengers are without too. So I'm going to be ordering a standard 2 plug port WITHOUT volt meter. So far the first one has held up to some serious abuse and dead device but always charges fast and cool.

I mounted 2 more dual usb ports on the on the most vertical place of the cup holder near the shift boot. One dead center facing the seat and one just to the passenger side. There is a fair amount of room so you can install it by removing the rubber boot. I also installed a small Hubbel mini twistlok for my inverter when I need it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay but here are the pictures of my power points. The one on the left is a Hubbel mini twist lock for any high current items like my inverter ( only 200 watt)  and if needed I have a extra automotive aux ( cigarette lighter ) adapter setup for it. I am planning on installing one more dual USB to the left of the Hubbel  in the spring. They are always hot and I have not noticed if the battery is any lower then normal after sitting for 30 days.

003.JPG

006.JPG