• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2002 5.9 24 valve

I finally got my truck to start and drove it last night after a year of sitting since last August  I've already replaced the vp44,intank pump, fuel filler, tps and tonight went to start it started fine had no throttle and fuel level gauge. I had only had one code and it was a 122 code. these are all the codes that randomly appeared. I'm extremely mad it was literally doing fine last night and over whellemed with all these if someone could please help me out it wound be appreciated 

P 0500 @pull fuse 4 and 7

P 0463 @ high voltage to fuel pump

P 1693 @

Ecu

121 Excelerator position sensor APPs voltage to low

P 0380 @ Intake air prheater check relay

P0 15

1689 no communication with vp44 and ecm

P0 122 throttle position sensor low APPS voltage input to low

The very first thing I would check would be what shape the batteries are in.  Then I would clean all the grounds and battery posts while you're at it.  Since it has been sitting so long those are 2 things that don't do well sitting...and you appear to be having some electrical issues.  If the truck was doing fine before sitting I would definitely suspect batteries and grounds. 

• Like 1