• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dinner with the Chicken Man

IBMobile

• Owner

Right the hell on... :thumbup2: :hug:

An actual photo of the Dripley and IBMobile... Heck, your longs ways from home IBMobile. I'm glad the Mopar1973Man is bringing people together and meeting face to face. What would of been crazy is tossing JAG1 in the pile. Two carpenter telling tales. Hopefully I still get the chance to meet you Dripley. 

East meets west. It was definitely a good meal with friends you never met. I cant believe something on the job to did not get between this happening. It was a good  meeting with good folks. Thanks for the dinner Dan, you and Jennifer enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe journey home. One day I will make out west myself.

• Staff

One day Dripley will meet up with us out west :thumb1:. Just think of the jobsite stories coming 'all out of just two trucks'

It's the coolest to see you guys met up.

He lost his feathers in the last hurricane but grow back very fast.

Edited by JAG1

• 6 months later...
  • Staff

I think Chic-Fil-A keeps Dripley on the job since he can see everything from up there. :lol3: Wish I was that tall..... Do you have to jack up your truck so you can get in?

• Haha 1

• Staff

Hey Dripley, you make it out west someday, you got three places to park your 5th wheel... my place, MoparMan, and IBMobile.

But, I think IBMobile has Volvo parts everywhere. He showed me a picture one time. :lol3:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

That day will come. Just not sure when. It was a pleasure meeting Dan. The Mike and Mike show will be fun too plus anybody else tha might show. And who knows since I missed the eclipse maybe the moon will come out and do a 360 for us.

• Staff

Always interesting. We have a good time getting away just sleep, eat, fish, hike and metal detecting. After a week we all feel pretty good in the mountains doing what we want. Thats IBMobile in the rear and Glen in front.

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

I figured out how to carry the metal detector on the mountain bike and has a prospecting mode.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

Hey guys, my wife is 4' 9" and she can still slap the crap out of me, bad knees and all. :punish:

Guess that means y'all are pussiesand shes not!!! :bolt:

See how happy she is after I stepef on one of the land mines I seem to find fairly easy.

20190602_204119.jpg.1bb3c5316fd857d94bc6cb76e64e78a6.jpg

Nothing but the finest shredded under wear for me

Edited by dripley
  • Haha 2

• Staff
8 hours ago, JAG1 said:

you got three places to park your 5th wheel... my place, MoparMan, and IBMobile.

To get into JAG1's place you have to go along his 1/4 mile driveway that has an 11% grade in it.

IMG_6298.JPG.20e37901a18ab7ed94c2644152998b19.JPG     

Then once your there you have to turn around.  We camped here for 3 nights.  Below, we are getting ready to leave for Bridgeport, CA   

IMG_6317.JPG.d8654838ae71cc0f348a1faa5dbacb83.JPG    

36 minutes ago, dripley said:

Hey guys, my wife is 4' 9" and she can still slap the crap out of me,

I've met your wife and she's a sweet lady.  If she's slapping you it's just to tenderize the chicken.          

42 minutes ago, dripley said:

Nothing but the finest shredded under wear for me

1046432450_choke_the_chicken_by_sindhoorella-dal9lgm1.jpg.4a0f8b72e9dcb97ffeaba481af8f893e.jpg

• Haha 3

• Staff

Look like she was chasing you with the hedge trimmers. Either that or she was doing a custom fitting for your tail feathers.

You have interesting paneling in your home dripley, a recessed panel style :thumb1:

13 hours ago, dripley said:

My wife is a sweet lady. Her nickname is "Bouncing Betty". 

is that because she hates going over speed bumps when you drive?

This is what it looks like camping near Bridgeport which is same area shown earlier in this thread. Any of you members are more than welcome to join in for our week of fun 2 times a year.

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1075 (2).JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

You have interesting paneling in your home dripley, a recessed panel style

Yes it is. The idea is actually came from TGIF. I built 4 of them many years back. A lot of the wood came from them too. You step on Burger King tile coming in the front door onto Longhorn Steak House tile in the foyer and look at CFA tile on the kitchen walls. I have several areas like that in the house. 

• Like 3

• Staff
21 hours ago, dripley said:

Yes it is. The idea is actually came from TGIF. I built 4 of them many years back. A lot of the wood came from them too. You step on Burger King tile coming in the front door onto Longhorn Steak House tile in the foyer and look at CFA tile on the kitchen walls. I have several areas like that in the house. 

So o all your friends and neighbors call it the 'Chick Chalet' ?

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1