• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Riding lawn mowers good/bad&ugly

015point9

• Owner
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Hey she looks exactly like Michael Nelson's new girlfriend.

:whistle2: Probly he's running around with her daughter.

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Apparently her daughter is a gun collector, voted for Trump and drives an old 12 valve Mike keeps it running for her. 

What?! I get busy and... :stuned:

Ok, so your going to give away my little secret. Yup I do have a girlfriend in Nampa, ID. No, she whe work in the medical field. No, she owns a small car Kia or Hundai. No, our schedule rarely match up. 

Back as for the lawn mowers mine has a bit more than 40 hours on the engine and working good. I've got a few slow leaking tires I need to fix on that. Should do that tomorrow. Need to mow my lawn.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

Those china tires do that. I squirt in the spray car tire flat sealer and spin the tire around and bring it up to the proper psi. They hold air much longer that way instead of having to refill every 3 months or so.

Edited by JAG1