• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

I'm assuming the wipers stop on the glass and that's it? That would most likely be a broke reed switch in the wiper motor. I've had this exact same problem on my 1973 Charger SE. When I took the motor assembly apart I found the reed broke off intenrally. I end up just replacing the wiper motor...

they run untill i shut the switch off then they stop were ever they are if they happen to b in the full down position =great ....if not = poor vision due to wipers on the glass somewhere:ahhh::ahhh:frankly it drives me nutz.....I realize i paid nothing for this truck but i would like it to work right or at leastb able to b easy fix

• 8 months later...