• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

injectors

• Owner

I know that SmartySupport.Com doesn't have there store together but they have access to BBI and Bosch injectors. You might want to talk to Brian over there. 

40 minutes ago, juspassinthrough said:

ok guys are injector direct injectors any good for a 05 they advertise oem bosh injectors for 1999 dollars are they good or junk thanks

As for this, I'm not sure if they are truly new injectors. I know BBI are new injectors. Then some of the Bosch sold here in the are actually re-boxed reman'ed injectors from what I understand.

• Thanks 1

Hello again so how are bbi rebuilt injectors will they work or just buy brand new ones thanks.

by the way im just looking at pre maintance trucks runs starts good got 17000 miles on it 4 original injectors one when it had 30 thousand on it one at a hundred should i just add a 2 micron filter drive it or change them same about the trans we travel const so been thinking about the warranty on trans talk to amscott transmission there 4000 but they have shops world wide so what's your opinion thanks.

Never heard of Injector Direct until now.  There are very few places left that a person can pick up a set of actual new injectors.  I am currently running the 1.5 BBI reman set in my truck.  I've had them in for around 10k miles so far and they have been great.  The previous set were Bosch Motor Sports marine 90s.  The BMS set got the job done but were tougher to tune out the smoke and didn't seem to respond quite as crisp to tuning changes.  The BBI set made even the slightest adjustment noticeable.  They had a slight haze at take-off that took some minor tuning to eliminate. This took me longer than usual due to the responsiveness of the injectors.  I wasn't used to having the change be so instant after the BMS set so I kept over/under-shooting the sweet spot.  If you have the cash available I would say a new BBI set is the way to go.  If you are in a tight spot and need to get a little discount, the remans are a great option.  They are fully rebuilt to very strict tolerances and do not leave without passing the same level of testing as the new injectors.  Each set comes with a test sheet showing the results of each injector.  If one of them ever does have a problem they can get you an exact match for a replacement since it is fully documented.  They are the only rebuilds I would ever consider.  If you decide on that route or need some more information, head on over to https://smartysupport.com/ and we can get you set up.  There is even a chance we could get you some answers from the BBI guy himself if need be.

• Like 2

The reliability record for the BBi Remanufactured injectors is superb. Like the New BBi Injectors the Remanufactured line of BBi's have great reviews. The quality control they put these thru is thorough. Furthermore all components are upgraded to the newer revised updated components designed for longevity such as what the Brand New BBi Injectors have.

These BBi Injectors for the Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel are available thru https://smartysupport.com

Please let us know if you desire further information on the BBi injectors!

Thank you!