• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Revival

Stanley

• Owner

forum.mopar1973man.com was dumped years ago back in December of 2013.

Back before that date, I was running vBulletin 4.2 (forum.mopar1973man.com) and Joomla CMS (articles.mopar1973man.com). There was a single app solution back then so the software was split up and subdomain was used to address both programs. Now after that date I move over to Invision Power Board software and everything was under one roof so the subdomain (articles and forum) where dropped after that point. There might of been old links on other places like CF etc that you could have got it from.

For some reason I am incapable of getting to the member map. Either my computer is jacked or I am just not as savy as I thought I was... both laptop and phone will not go the link/address for the member map. I have tried a bunch of different routes and options but from the forum then clicking on (member map) it takes me no where... 

• Owner

https://mopar1973man.com/membermap/

Screenshot from 2019-01-30 18-57-36.png

Make sure you are running Google Chrome Browser. M73M is an HTML5 website you must be using an HTML5 compliant browser. Google Chrome is the only browser that meets most of all the needs. 

https://html5test.com/results/desktop.html

My Google Chrome on Ubuntu Linux 18.04.1 LTS

Screenshot from 2019-01-30 19-00-10.png