• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Not a truck or Diesel Post

elshadow001

I hope this is not to far out for a post!I am 68 years old, and now have the Diabetes! My blood sugar level had gotten up to 400! Not Good.So I now take the pills to lower my blood sugar, just like everyone else.Now here is my reason to post.I have discovered a product that anyone can get from most health food stores, or asian cusiune store.It is called Palm Sugar or sometimes coconut sugar. It tastes like brown sugar, and not bad.The reason I am using it is: It has a low glycemic index of 33 that means two teaspoons of this sugar is like almost nothing in comparison to regular sugar.It is high in potassium and other stuff, so it is not a people killer.Since I have been using it my blood sugar is down to 120 in the morning and that is after eating cookies in the late evening, and I have reduced my meds by half.Ok I'm no doctor and I don't sell stuff. But for a couple bucks you might help your self.Just wanted to share something in my life that might help someone else

Great find Elshadow001! I'm sure it will help someone. I heard something about stevia being good as well. Sorry about getting diabetes. Seems there are so many diseases these days it's hard to evade them all.