• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sooo, I stuck the camera on the trans crossmember..

Got a little courageous with the camera. Theres a smoke scene or 2 in there, along with wheel hop from where they sealed a crack in the road. I didn't know it smoked that much on initial take off. Shows what advanced timing does when it's not warmed up.I know I coulda washed it a little underneath and did some other things but I wanted you all to get the full experience :lmao2: I turned the camera around at the turnaround point, but then it became extremely boring, so I cut all that out.

Any requests? Thinking of pointing it at the IP to watch it move, kinda think it would be a little boring though. I've been reluctant to doing anything with the camera until I finally went out and tested the threads on the mount. It uses I think it was 1/4" standard thread, every bolt I have fit it. So the sky's the limit now :hyper:

It would be interesting to see how much crank case blow by there is on the typical 24V and under what conditions it blows the most?

The camera didn't pick that up at all. I thought I would see at least a little smoke but I couldn't see it at all, that's why I cut it out of the video. I have everything to do the manometer blowby test though so I might do it this week sometime.