• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
dripley

Gonna be a daddy again

Bought a tank of fuel today and I open the hood to look and check the oil. This what I find. Going to coolant babies at at any moment.

20190827_193104.jpg.dbded611414c8b19be82be13e0e7378a.jpg

Auto Zone 1/4 mile away has one. Go down and get it and not one pair of channel locks for the spring clamps. Hey I am at AZ, free loaner tools and they dont have any either. Managed to get them off with the tools at hand. Grab what I thought was a jug of 50/50 mix of coolant and out pours 2 stroke oil. Only pored a couple table spoons and figure I'll fill it with water and flush out when get home. Me nor AZ have anything to put water in, so the manager gave me a gallon of 50/50 mix for free. Cant beat that.

Got yall with that title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That's what happens when you don't look under the hood for nearly nine months :burnout:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

That's what happens when you don't look under the hood for nearly nine months :burnout:

I resemble that remark!!

With a leaky rear main and a freshly replace head gasket my head is under my hood every fill up.

1 hour ago, dave110 said:

Here's a picture to go with that.

th.gif.8cb9892d19a8c3999919d9778b11b44f.gif

I had those 3 in mind when I made that statement. Grew up on the stoodges.

Dripley still can't get rid of them even on the jobsite.:USflag:

41 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Dripley still can't get rid of them even on the jobsite.:USflag:

Put 70+ hours in lasr week a d will cross 40 tomorrow about 1pm. Who is the stoodge?