• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Agreed. This has been requested in the past though. IQuad app development has been pretty slow in the past. If anyone's listening, I could really use a bigger settings button, lol. I have to hit it a minimum 20 times to find the sweet spot to get it open. Sucks when you are in a hurry, like trying to get to the data log screen.

• Like 1

I thought it was just my screen with that menu button in the corner until i read some. Seems to take me 3 or 4 tries to get it.

I have oil pressure, boost, trans temp, water temp, pyro, fuel pressure, volt and air pressure gauges so i really wont use the tablet much. I just couldn't figure out how i switched gauge lay outs. 

I am going to move my oil pressure sender to a port on the driver side of block and put the oil temp sensor in the filter housing. Might get the fuel sender for the Quad later but don't see a real reason to right now.

• Owner

Mine use to have a Hamburger menu on the right side with your home buttons which is now gone in the update I got (Beta testing).

I wish that all files exported are stored to the internal memory not having to email to internet to another device. This is way stupid and silly. There should be a clone button to allow you to clone a tune and then a rename button so you can rename your tunes. Not have to export then import to clone and rename that is stupid once again for me 99% of the time without internet service or cell service. 

• Like 1