• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I had the same issue with smarty and my 98.5. I worked everytime but I had to disconnect the battery terminals with any changes. I had a buddy at the dodge dealer that set the tire size for me for free though. I have spoken with a couple other dealers about setting tire size for my current 98 and as usual that tried to rob me.

I've used all the Mopar dealers around here through my work and don't trust any of them to touch my cars. I had a buddy that worked for one of them but he moved to Florida a few years ago. We are trying to get our shop set up as a fleet service center but its going to be awhile before that happens. Even then i don't know what scanner we'll have and how far back it will go. I don't want to buy a Smarty just to do this.

• Like 1