• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Banks exhaust brake

@wil440 I'd do some measuring of your turbo and the brake before I bought it. I think it would fit in the space but downpipe would be biggest issue.

Is it air or vacuum canister? If you don't have onboard air that can get pricey fast. As far as the wiring its easy. I'm getting ready to draw up a diagram and post it in my used pacbrake install thread if you need it.

10 hours ago, Gregturley said:

@wil440 I'd do some measuring of your turbo and the brake before I bought it. I think it would fit in the space but downpipe would be biggest issue.

Is it air or vacuum canister? If you don't have onboard air that can get pricey fast. As far as the wiring its easy. I'm getting ready to draw up a diagram and post it in my used pacbrake install thread if you need it.

I won't be buying it as it's impossible for me in the uk to just go somewhere and match parts, just figuring out a downpipe could turn out bad. 

If anyone wants it its on ebay uk for £350  it is v clamp for 3rd gen, I can speak to seller and try for a lower price and also help with shipping if anyone interested. Its a mopar part and looks to be just the brake ..... thats all I know right now

• Owner

Yeah you can add URL it just weird trick to do. You have to copy the URL in the address bar. For my Droid its hold your finger on the URL it will pop open and 2 card icon shows. Tap that. Now go back to the website long tap and PASTE should show up. Then tap and the link is pasted into the post. 

Screenshot_20200320-065924_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man