• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I was bored today, turned out to be productive

• Staff

So with all this stay at home stuff, or shelter in place depending on where you live and what terminology they use, I was bored the past couple days. 

Yesterday we had to make a trip out so I bought the couple things I needed to do a project I've been considering.

I'll let the pictures show the project

The first is before pic, then after.

IMG_20200331_085240813_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20200331_163917868_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 4

• Staff

That was the reason mainly, I like the look also. My uncle and I cut our own firewood and he was tossing splits into the bed of my other truck a few years ago and one got away from him and ended up in the back seat. Lol

Luckily a buddy had a replacement window in the garage so quick easy fix. Just don't want to have to do that again.

On the plus side, now I have a bar to mount some lights on. Maybe an LED bar on top and a couple work lights slung under the rack pointing rearward.