• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla adrenaline custom tuneing can bus fueling

• Owner
11 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Also I would have to know several other factors. 

• Tires size
  • Axle ratio
  • Transmission
  • Injector pop pressure
  • Turbo 

1 minute ago, Project_blackgold24v said:

Yeah I have ran it on wire tap and with out and still fueling hard  it’s drivable on 0 bit of you go to get in it it covers the hole road behind me and  I made a tune with it wire tap where it don’t come on to about 15 psi of boost and start the canbus fueling at like 80 

Need this information to help you...

2 hours ago, Project_blackgold24v said:

Yeah I have ran it on wire tap and with out and still fueling hard  it’s drivable on 0 bit of you go to get in it it covers the hole road behind me and  I made a tune with it wire tap where it don’t come on to about 15 psi of boost and start the canbus fueling at like 80 

Did you follow the directions in section 2 for how to get started?   It lays out how to find your starting % 

• Owner

Oh my this is going be impossible to clean up. 

7 hours ago, Project_blackgold24v said:

35 inch tire

Tires being 35 inch tires your final ratio is too low at 3.21:1. This is going to require lots of fuel to get turning. Optimal you would need 4.10 gear to fix this. Like myself I swapped out to 30" tires this raise the final ratio to 3.69:1, more torque to the ground, extremely low EGT's, no smoke at all. 650*F at 80 MPH at 2,450 RPM in 5th gear.

What size injectors?  (Found it ( 7x 0.012) injectors in the first post)

Injectors are 3000 pop

3,000 pop is too low. Stock starts at 4,500 PSI or 310 bar. I'm even using 320 bar (4,641 PSI).

Borg364.5/73/14cm

Turbo in my opinion is too big. Spools too late. Hence your smoke, you can't spool that big turbo quick enough quick enough. Optimally 62/68/12 will support 150 HP injectors up to 200 HP injectors. I'm even running HX35/40 hybrid (60/60/12) with 150 HP (7 x 0.010) @ 320 bar which spools extremely fast and giving me just at 47 to 49 PSI of boost.

Still think the turbo is too big. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man