• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Flasher relay

Parked my at the job today. Get back in it about 15 minutes later and the flasher is clicking just like the turn signal or hazard lights were on but they're not. Sitting in her now and it is still clicking with nothing activated. I guess power getting to the flasher some how but to the lights unless the turn signal or hazard button are engaged. Any one had this happen?

I got back to the motel and the clicking had stopped. But it was clicking when I left. I was going to buy a new one on the way home but paased no parts store on the way home. I will find tomorrow and pick up a spare if nothing else since I was thinking it was bad myself. Thanks for the info and I will try it if it starts clicking again.

Funny thing is the wife always gives me hades if I leave the signal on after a lane change or turn that does not quite turn it off. Cant believe I even heard it clicking. 

• Staff

Stuff like that drives me nuts because when you get older and you turn off the blinkers you still see them flashing for awhile. :lol3:

Ahh a little humor with the first cup this morning....:thumb1:

Edited by JAG1