• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

01 2500 cranks, no start PCM/ECM??

I'm currently searching through google and the forum for help. Posting because I'm confused as to whether its my PCM or ECM also clueless. 

Last night I was driving and I parked and shut off my truck. I did switch my tune to one I got from here but used previously without any problems. A few minutes later I started my truck just fine as always and about a second later it shut off. 

ODO flashes "no bus" / no wait to start light / overhead says "ccd" / gauges don't work / airdog won't turn on , cranks strong but gets NO fuel at ALL / connected scan tool but says it can't connect / also phone seems like phone can't connect to quad adrenaline

some extra info about my truck-- 150hp inj / 650 trans / head studs /