• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tuning Quadzilla

5 hours ago, Ravewolf said:

It's a mechanical gauge hooked directly to the fuel line, and I have a damper hooked in before the gauge hookup. Would it help if I moved it somewhere else? I just bought it for a temporary solution. I'm going to order a glowshift gauge kit here soon and redo it all. 

Put a little needle valve instead of your dampener, then close it all the way and open it just a small crack just enough so the gauge rises slowly.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Put a little needle valve instead of your dampener, then close it all the way and open it just a small crack just enough so the gauge rises slowly.

Thats the word I was looking for, needle valve. I need to adjust it so the gauge isnt trying to fling the needle off every second lol. I do have one though before the gauge connection. I just sometimes don't know if the fuel pump is priming right, so I open it a tad bit more just to make sure it didn't close by chance. 

I also believe 90% of my problems are from the bad battery on the passenger side, and the wrong key in the pump. But I got my biden bucks today, and ordered a beans micro sump, and a power distribution block to clean up the mess I have on the terminals. Once it's here I'm going to do the WT ground mod, and other ground mods.

Thanks for all the help and info guys!