• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hydroboost leak

I got the small kit and the big complete kit just in case as here in the UK I can't run to the parts store, Pirate Jacks kit is MIUSA as is the other kit I got, there are a lot of kits MIPRC sorry but I'd rather poke burning steel in my eyes than buy those

Still haven't done the job but I really need to soon as it's really leaking now, I'll be watching the YT vid thanks

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

But this is a dealership mechanic do you expect them to do anything right...???

I've had my last run in with dealers. I caught them on an oil change where the selling point was "We do a 27 point inspection with every oil change". Part of that 27 point inspection was things like wiper blades, cabin air filter, etc. Well, I knew going in I had two torn wiper blades and a clogged cabin air filter (damn mouse nest from 3 months of storage). I left everything as is and did my own "27 point inspection" when I got the car back. You guessed it....wiper blades still split and mouse nest in cabin filter.

I took the car back and called them out on it. They made it right but I lost what little respect I had for dealers. I actually jacked the car up when I got home to pull the belly panel a check for a new oil filter. I'll never go back to a dealer short of an emergency!

Best bet is to find a local shop or two that you can trust and develop a working relationship with them. I've got two shops here in town that I use and am taking the Prius to number three. They got good reviews by Prius owners and responded to my email and called me. They were booked three weeks out (that's a good sign) and set me up for early Sept. Fingers crossed!