• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Air conditioner for a 8 foot no slide out truck camper

I have a fantastic fan in the front with a cover over it and a crank open vent in the rear hole.  It’s wired for 120 v  on a breaker and or fuse.  I have a 20 year old  Honda with  a lot of hours on it so no 30 amp outlet etc.  wife and I are planning to go south a few times in the future so we would like a little  a/c  when needed    What kind and size do I really need ? Thanks 

Camper sets out so I need something good for some snow load or with a cover etc also

• Staff

Could you install a small window AC like this one in your camper.  It would be more than enough to cool the camper.

and small generator can handle it.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/LG-Electronics-5000-BTU-Mechanical-Air-Conditioner/5001460795?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-app-_-google-_-pla-_--_-soscooling-_-5001460795-_-0&placeholder=null&ds_rl=1286981&ds_rl=1286890&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2NyFBhDoARIsAMtHtZ7SyaA3d-a4TETVdZVgWDto2eX97g-rEqamnMSWx1IIzMRwCIDTGoQaAvBLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds   5,000 BTU, 115V, 4.1A, 440W,  for $159.

Edited by IBMobile