• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Empty exported datalog

Silverwolf2691

So Saturday, 06/12, I had a sled pull and when I got back to my spot off the track and in the pits, I exported the data log to google drive. When I got home I checked the csv file in google drive and am greeted with all of the column titles but no data. I was using the mobile hot spot on my phone since the tablet I'm using has no cellular connectivity. I've done this before with success so I don't know why this would be an issue.

I did clear the old data before the run. Don't know if there is a delay on clearing everything out or something. 

Does turning the tablet off affect the data logs? 

I know there isn't a way to get the data back, I'm just hoping I still have the ability to export the logs or stumble onto a bug or something. 

Was about to. Turns out my tablet might have just died. It was an Onn brand 10.1 inch android tablet that came with a keyboard case. In my rush this morning I think I put the tablet on the pins for the keyboard case backwards (why they made it mirrored idk, some way to keep that from happening would have been great). Might have done something.. It was on charge all night and when I press and hold the power button, I don't get anything. No dead battery symbol, no turn on splash screen, nothing. Luckily not many tunes on Quadzilla and the tablet was mostly used for that. TBH, I was starting to get really unhappy with it, took legit forever to charge and would only last a few hours at most from full charge without being plugged in.

Bought a new Samsung tablet. Tab A7 10.4. Exported a data log today, granted over WiFi, but it worked normally. Working on mounting it. Current way was a pair of Scosche vent magic mounts. Unfortunately, one of the plates wont stay stuck to the back of the tablet. Used rubbing alcohol to clean off the surface. I think the heat of accidentally leaving it in the truck during the heat of the day loosened the sticky stuff on the back of the mount. Might try looking for a replacement plate but not sure if that will bear fruit. (Nevermind, they are like 9 bucks direct from the manufacturer). Might also look for a case to use/attach the plates to instead, if previous search turns up anything. Decisions, decisions.    

• Like 1