• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lil' Red - 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 - SOLD!

• Owner

Yup you seen that correctly. I sold Lil' Red. Eileen's daughter (Brianna) bought it. I'll miss that truck its what I start my life over with back in 2001 after Devin passed away (Previous girlfriends son). I built my computer business back up and used that truck to get back and forth to work. Being Brianna bought it it least it still in the family. It been sitting under the tree for over 6 months and started up and drove just like it always did. 

• Like 2

wife keeps on at me to sell my 3500.... err no thank you, just bought lower door patch panels for it, had it since 2004 only parked it when I bought the 24v, the 3500 is my backup as I'm sure diesels here will be priced off of the road and while it's been parked I've used it for parts testing, the CTM, seat belt system and window motor system was all tested using parts off of my 3500 with the original parts getting put back onto the 3500 and the 24v getting the replacements.

Got a bathroom to do for the wife then it's going undercover so I can do the doors

just had it far too long to sell it

• Like 1

• Owner

Yea I get it. Lil' Red isn't being used any longer and was sitting under a tree. 1500 can't haul very much weight and being a short bed even less weight. 

As for Best and Thor they get used daily they can haul weight and tow the RV. Not to mention both Thor and Beast get better MPG over Lil' Red. Kind of like saying I'm going to buy a Toyota Pirus and going to need a bump rack to haul stuff piled car high. Why not have a vehicle that can do everything? I'll admit Lil' Red was a good grocery getter but that about it. 

• Like 1