• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Here is a poll of fuel additives

Funny thing is though that I didn't come up with the idea of using 2 stroke oil in diesel fuel as a lubrication additive myself. I first read about it on DieselRam.com shortly after I got my 04.5 in June of '04. Remember my opening post on the "Monster Thread"??? I didn't have my usual mixture of PS+MMO, so I dumped a quart of 2 stroke into the tank on the 04.5. I was really surprised at the results and that's why I posted that first post. I can't really take credit for starting anything...........right place at the right time maybe!!! LOL LOL

• Owner

You got to admit if it wasn't for your start of the monster thread I don't think I would of ever though of it myself... But I do thank you for starting a good thing rolling and you deserve credit for starting the little snow ball tumbling down the mountain... Now its nothing more that a landslide or a avalanche... ;) Thank you again Dorkweed for bringing the 2 cycle oil idea to life! :cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

TY for being proponents of this creative thinking. I believe that it's helped very many. The funny thing about MMO is I used it for nearly 20 years for fogging gasoline marine inboard-engines for winter storage... about 200 each year. About 1 pint would do a V8. I never had an engine sieze that was so treated. Those individuals who siezed their engines refused to tell me what they did or did not do! If I was back in that business, I think I'd try 2 cycle oil... a better lubricant & made to burn off Russ