• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Strange happenings

While driving today i hit a dip in the road, and -- i was just enjoying the outside air through the vent fan.After hitting the dip my air changed to real hot air just like i turned the heat control up.The truck blew a fuse, and the door locks quit working all at the same time.Something is not right, but have no idea what. Turned off the vent fan because the air conditioner wouldn't work either, and replaced the fuse to the door locks, now everything works.Guess I'll have to watch those dips in the road.

Yeah, something grounded out when you hit that bump. That may be tough to find. I had a similar experience with an O2 sensor wire on a 95 Dodge Neon. It was not routed properly and would ground out over a bump, blowing the ignition fuse. Just got lucky finding that...bb

• 2 weeks later...

I got lucky finding the reason my daughters' truck would start with the key in the on position (when wet out). I found the harness under the hood had worn on the left shock mount washer (just by chance). Fixed it and no more issues. Check the harnesses closely...........