• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How to articles

• Staff

Just thought I'd toss this out there. 

We need to have some more articles written with pics if possible on maintenance, mods and whatever else we may do to our trucks. 

I know it's not always convenient to do this, I'm guilty in skipping it myself. Sometimes it's cold out or we're just in a time crunch and have to get it done. Been there to. 

We would like to see more of the how to stuff because it seems there is always a better way or at least another way to get things done. The more the better, what is good for one may not be for someone else. 

I recently installed a 5th wheel hitch in my truck and will attempt to take some pics and do a write up here soon. It isn't a difficult task to install one but it does take some time.

I will also be doing an oil change before long so I will so another simple write up for that as well just to help build up our article base on the site and provide information for those that find us here and are new to the Cummins diesel world.

Mike @Mopar1973Man has done a great job over the years writing how to's as well as some other members. I'd like to get an article or two in the books just to leave something to help someone else out there myself. 

Thank all, sorry for the long post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner

That's what the website was designed for so anyone can build articles, forum posts, etc. Trust me there is nothing you guys and gals can hurt here. Just ask questions.

Addon... Just like I told @Doubletrouble was even if I've got an article for say task "X" and you want to make a new task "X" with the knowledge you know that is fine. This give readers different perspective to the same task. Kind of like W-T did the ground wire mod and I reproduced my own version just to simplify the task of doing said mod. Both have the same out come when done just some people are not electrical types and start reading W-T article and it was too techie for some so drop all that get right ot the task. So as you can see there reasons for remaking the same article.  

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1