• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Not a good experience

jlwelding

This was a nightmare to order. An account is required, WHY. Just like I knew it was going to do the password was screwed up. While pissed off I checked the no core and now I just paid 150 dollars for the hell of it. A phone number would have been to easy. If there is a number its well hid because I couldn't:mad: find it.

• Sad 1

• Staff

my inclination would have been not to do business with them if they are like that. I bought a Red Head steering gear and it's been perfect for 2 yrs now, no leaks and they talk to you on the phone. Imagine that!

• Like 1

• Owner

I had a direct number to Blue Top and noticed the same then. The phone number was dropped from the website and email only. The account action is so all the book records are securely stored for you. 

3 hours ago, jlwelding said:

An account is required, WHY.

Kind of like here it makes handling purchase issues easier because there is account to store that information. Yes it seem like Blue Top dropped all phone contact from there website. The only thing you can do is just email them and go from there. 

• Staff

What I do is call venders up to see how polite they are. If they behave like they don't have time or if they start that lightening speed millenial bs style I tell them I am sorry but I am going somewhere else where they talk human, are patient and polite.

• Like 3

I emailed them and got a phone call and got my questions answered. Gearbox is on its way. On the phone call deal, if I was having tee shirts made, ball caps printed for a team and such thats one thing to not have a phone connection. But when your dealing with truck parts people have questions. I need my questions answered fairly quick because when Im planning on spending a lot of money which is what Im doing I dont need a reply by email tomorrow. But yes thanks for the number, I must have over looked it. I do have their number now, the one they called from comes up on caller ID as Blue Top Steering.

• Like 1