• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Had to be a hero dad Thursday

Doubletrouble

• Staff

So to condense this, my oldest daughter and her boyfriend had one of their cars breakdown on them. A Honda pilot, supposedly had a bad transmission. I couldn't get there to look at it before the BF made the decision to sell the car leaving them with only one. It's getting cold, they both work and have 2 kids in the home as well. My daughter was stressed about how they're going to make this work.

I immediately jumped online and found them a 2007 dodge grand caravan with reasonable miles, nice interior but a had a little rust. Went to check it out and ended up bringing it home for her.

We invited them over Thursday evening for dinner and suprized her with it. 

Christmas came a little early for her but now I know she has a safe vehicle to drive and haul the kids around in.

It's a great feeling when you help someone out, I'm not sharing this story to brag in any way, I just feel good about it and wanted to share.

• Like 4