• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Tool - Hot Rod

• Owner

I picked this tool up off of Amazon for about $179 dollars. Now I've used torches for heating bolts and fastners in the past and end up burning rubber parts or wires etc. This tool I used yesterday to remove a rusted Pyrometer fitting from a 2005 Dodge that I wanted to install a new pyrometer probe. Being I didn't record that in video I created a quick TikTok for posting this up today. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086BQJD85

• Like 1

This is awesome! I was looking at those last year, but didn't believe it would work as well and as fast as the videos showed. (call me a skeptic when it comes to the internet)

Finally a real world review from someone I can trust without question. 

Thank you. Can't  wait for you to use it and let us know how it goes. 

• Like 1

• Owner
10 hours ago, Max Tune said:

This is awesome! I was looking at those last year, but didn't believe it would work as well and as fast as the videos showed. (call me a skeptic when it comes to the internet)

Finally a real world review from someone I can trust without question. 

Thank you. Can't  wait for you to use it and let us know how it goes. 

You can Thank @Honey Badger she was the one that suggested I do reviews of products and post them up as videos and/or articles.

• Like 1