• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

P1291 No temperature rise seen from intake air heater

• Staff

@Nomad2015

I don't believe anyone meant to be harsh.  There is usually several steps involved in diagnosis which leads to questions asked by those of us that are not there in person to diagnose a problem.

without the answers we will not know how to proceed. 

I'm sure you to are also frustrated with your truck during this process, I've been there myself.

Not condemning anyone, just want to clear the air and real things in a bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The road to hell is paved with good intentions! That's what I love about condescending people they don't intend to be harsh but the end result is they were harsh. So why don't you man up with a little personal responsibility and apologize for being a condescending ***? This is not only my tow vehicle for my 5th wheel but it is also my daily driver so when it decides to not work I am completely stranded. The only reason I subscribed to this website was that it was Mopar1973man. I have used some of his troubleshooting posts to fix other Dodge problems so I trust he knows what he's doing, but the way you folks treat new people is horrible. That goes for you too MaxTune. So I will cancel my subscription here and go back to the Cummins forum people are nicer

@Nomad2015I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience. @Tractormanis very methodical  at diagnosing problems. I’ve been hanging around here for years and this is the first time I’ve heard anyone say people are nicer at Cummins forum. I think you’re making a mistake going away mad.  Just my $.02. 

Edited by Royal Squire

What the hell did I do? You have someone very knowledgeable trying to help. He's doing so from a computer,  so he has specific questions and tests he wants performed so he can make a diagnosis without having you just slap parts at problems.  You failed to do what was requested and then go nuts on the guy trying to help. He can't help without answers to what was asked. If your bipolar twisted egotistical mind can't comprehend, that's on you and only you. What I did to piss you off is beyond me. By the way, I'm Max Tune on cummins forum also. Say hi when you see me.......tool.