• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Scan Tools

So I went on line and got scammed on a Launch scan tool. Nothing wrong with launch as long as you buy from the US. Yeah China got me. Anyway I really know better Ive always lived by the buy once cry once so Ive found Autel MaxiPro MP 808 for 600 bucks or go all out for 200 more on the new two month old new data, Autel 808 Z-TS. Reason is I have a 2012 Dodge 1500 4x4 that I believe is having injector problems. I need to get into it and see what the pressure's are. It has a slite miss to it and not throwing cel. Anyway the old version should work just fine I think, but then the wife goes and buys herself a 2017 Corvette loaded with bells and whistles makes me thing maybe the new data. I think I've already answered my question. But what do yall think?

• Owner

Remember it's easier to use a test port with a pressure gauge than rely on an electronic sensor which could be misreporting pressures. Keep in mind only 10% of vehicles have a fuel pressure sensor that can be read on the OBDII port. Kind of like our MAP sensor for boost reading which kind of close but not the same reading. 

• Like 1