• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Been Busy

• Owner

Yeah I'm in Idaho again.

When we were picked up from the Airport we went to pick up a track hoe and hauled it home. We already tore down my cinder block wall and rebuiltit with rock.

20230515_135551.jpg

That project is done. Now I'm building a RV spot out back with full hook ups. This is still in progress. 

I finally got my WiFi heads for both house and got them temporarily hooked up. Really nice to be on a call and not drop walking between buildings. I've got to hook up my two cameras for the property. Still have setup the software yet too.

Screenshot_20230517_163814_Omada.jpg

Funny part i dont have to be home and can check my network and Starlink from anywhere with my cellphone.

I'm really happy with my 28 port managed switch. I can see everyone who is using the internet or network. Then I can control bandwidth to devices as needed.

Then we are still in progress of new flooring throughout the upper level. The two bedrooms and bathroom are done. Still got to finish the living room. 

20230421_151600.jpg

Just add more I've got to replace my cook stove being its a 2 burner with grill. I'm having issues with the large burner the ceramic plug broke and barely holding together. I'll be ordering a new stove here soon.

Yeah I've even got software to upgrade here on the website both the forum and the store. Even got tunes to build for members yet.

Then ive got locals asking for A/C work which I need to get done but my local supplier is out and should have more by tomorrow.

Yeah I've been busy but I'm home.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Owner

Time ran out on the mini track hoe. It went back to Tates Rental Saturday in Boise. I've got to say Thank You to James which is @Honey Badger oldest son that got me the whole week for a day rate. The other dig work we did was add a RV pad in the back yard. Now with water and power. Sewer I've got to cheat do above ground but not biggy. I have a solution.

20230521_201718.jpg

As for my network I'm building I got my first camera wired up and took a bit to configure Linux to see the camera. I had the camera inside looking out at the drive way. Also you can see I had the view on my phone but my PCcan record if motion is detected.

Screenshot_20230521_201107_Amcrest Cloud.jpg

Now if the rain would stop I would get both mounted and wired. I'm adding outdoor WiFi antenna which will go 700 foot radius.

20230521_200617.jpg

I'm loving the fact there is only one SSID (network name) and can wander between building without dropping calls. As for the Starlink still working good till last night's rain it was coming down 8.xx inches per hour very heavy with lots of lightning which we lost internet and phone for most of the night. As of this morning I've got signal again.

Edited by Mopar1973Man