• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy New Year to all!

Doubletrouble

• Staff

Happy New Year everyone! 

I hope 2024 brings us all more peace and prosperity. I for one will be hoping for a better start to the new year since the end of '23 was not a great one. Mom had some infections partially due to her diabetes and dad was involved in a bad accident totaling his 2022 dodge ram 1500. It was not his fault luckily but he has been in the hospital or rehab since October 27th. It's been a long difficult time trying to take care of mom at home and dad in the different facilities trying to heal.

Also hoping and praying for a change in our country's government this next year. We need to get out of this terrible situation we are in as a nation. 

I'd like to extend well wishes to our friend @Mopar1973Man who we all know is dealing with cancer once again. Prayers to you my friend as well. We are all here hoping for the best outcome possible for you.

I'm sure that there are others here with their own troubles in their personal lives, to you I wish you well. I hope that things work out in your favor.

Well wishes to all in this new year and prayers to those that need them. 

From my humble home to yours,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bill......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Staff

Nice post above, Thank you Doubletrouble. I'm hoping everyone has a good and wonderful year this new year.

I hope to run more of the beautiful rail trails and bike trails this year on my ebike with a good friend of mine that has one. He is in his late 80's and loves the trails also.

• Owner

I actually went out with a friend last night and had dinner and then we both came back here and crashed for the night. I at least got out and had just a touch of fun last night. It was cold and super foggy so we were trying to hang out in McCall but with not really anywhere to go but the bars we just came back to my place and enjoyed the rest of the evening here. Jake popped out of his room last night and wished me a Happy New Year as I was up dealing with my bags at midnight. Then got up this morning and hauled my friend back up to McCall this morning. Way better than just sitting here and staring at the walls all night. Like last night coming back here was interesting when you cruising down the highway and saw people shooting off fireworks in New Meadows bright reds, blues, and whites out in the fog of the fields. 

• Like 2