• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

In Praise of the 5th amandment/Don't talk to cops!

Wild and Free

Thought these videos had some good info relating to our right to "plead the 5th"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik&feature=player_embedded

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE&feature=player_embedded

When unfortunate things happen, I never call the law. Every time I do business with the law it costs me money.FTL.

• 2 weeks later...

The cops/police are not your friends..........no matter what they say. They work for the district attorney /village prosecutor/etc. It's their job to gather evidence when they pull you over/question you at the station/question you anywhere. Give them nothing more than your state requires. If driving, all states require license, registration, and insurance proof. If walking around and minding your own business and a cop stops/detains you, many states say that you don't have to "stop and identify"........some do..........make sure you know that. Know the difference between a "casual" stop and a "Terry" stop............big difference!! Google "Terry" stop.......to long to type here.:smart:

I allways try to avoid any contact with the "LAW" and I never call them. Looking back over the last 65 years I can't remember one time that the "LAW" did anything but nose in my business and take my hard earned cash. Last Tuesday, I was driving down the Hiway following a van full of African Americans. We were traveling in the inside lane of a two lane hiway. All the sudden their is an Alabama State Cop on a motorcycle parked in the ditch between lanes. He turned on his red/blue lights and siren. He pulled in behind me, being at the end of the traffic line and pulled me over. He was wearing a mask and all I could see is his nose and eyes but I could see that he was "African American". He said I was speeding and was not wearing a seat belt. I did'nt say a word to him. Today I recieved a bill for $158.00 for speeding 70 mph in a 55 mph zone and $31.00 for not wearing a seat belt. I could go to court and fight the tickets but I would loose. This is Alabama and like all other states they are short on cash. I guess I could ask the judge why the cop let the "LEADER" of the line go and grabbed me. I think that is obvious. Kerley PS; My wifes brother use to be a Judge in South Carolina, I never had much to say to him either. Kerley