• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

AirDog - Blowen Fuse

Just so you know, carry a box with you just in case, 30 amp fuse is what it took to chew what ever it was that bound up in rotor. I know that sounds bad but what are you going to do when you setting on the side of highway about to get creamed from cars doing 90. Oh yea, I can call MoparMan at 7:00am lol, he says he been up, but I dont know sounded a little dry like he been snoring. lol Just ribin ya buddy, thanks for being there.Ok back to pulling head, letting head cool down before I dive in. Let ya know what I find.Anybody know what the Wix numbers would be?

Just so you know, carry a box with you just in case, 30 amp fuse is what it took to chew what ever it was that bound up in rotor. I know that sounds bad but what are you going to do when you setting on the side of highway about to get creamed from cars doing 90. Oh yea, I can call MoparMan at 7:00am lol, he says he been up, but I dont know sounded a little dry like he been snoring. lol

Just ribin ya buddy, thanks for being there.

Ok back to pulling head, letting head cool down before I dive in. Let ya know what I find.

JL..how in the 'He$$$$ did something get thru both filters...just curious ..i have Airdog 100 also..rumors lately about the efficiency of the Filters:shrug:

Richie:thumbup2:

I dont know for sure have not had time to pull it a part. The only thing I can think of is something in the filters? I dont know exactly how the fuel flows thru there but something happen. I am in the middle of pulling head at the moment, as soon as I get it done I am going into pump. I hear it not that hard. Wonder if someone has a manual on a airdog.I had a 15 amp fuse stuck it in there first it blew in about 15 - 20 seconds so Mike said it cant be a short so I came up with bigger fuse maybe get truck home. Stuck it in and it made it about 12 mile home so I put 20 amp back in and finished the day. Been running ever since.Anybody know what the Wix numbers would be?

O.K..what about a curroded or poor connection or a wire....wouldn't that cause the AMP'S to increase. OR it could be the elect.motor is going down..causing it to pull more amps I HAVE THE # FOR THE FILTERS, These are Luber-finer#... parts store should be able to cross them Fuel- FF5613 WATER SEPERATOR-FS1023 Richie

I dont know for sure have not had time to pull it a part. The only thing I can think of is something in the filters? I dont know exactly how the fuel flows thru there but something happen. I am in the middle of pulling head at the moment, as soon as I get it done I am going into pump. I hear it not that hard. Wonder if someone has a manual on a airdog. I had a 15 amp fuse stuck it in there first it blew in about 15 - 20 seconds so Mike said it cant be a short so I came up with bigger fuse maybe get truck home. Stuck it in and it made it about 12 mile home so I put 20 amp back in and finished the day. Been running ever since. Anybody know what the Wix numbers would be?

Please, for your own sake, don't pull the pump apart.. They will use that to void your warranty if they see that it has been tampered with.

Please, for your own sake, don't pull the pump apart.. They will use that to void your warranty if they see that it has been tampered with.

Agreed. Another thing to keep in mind is that the warranty does NOT apply if you did not register the pump for the lifetime warranty when you bought it. I belive it must be registered within the first 30 days or something like that. Otherwise it is a 2 year warranty and then you are on your own.